At Kitchen Concepts, we are proud to provide innovative designs for your lifestyle with services that include:
As well as Countertops in Langley. We understand how difficult it can be to choose the right countertop for your kitchen, and we are here to help you spearhead that!
Countertops in Langley
As discussed on our countertops service page…
Every day you ask a lot from your kitchen countertops. We offer a variety of surface options with literally hundreds of colours, patterns and textures to choose from. And although there isn’t a single material that is best for all-purpose use; each has a distinctive look and specific advantages.
HGTV offers a list of things to considering when selecting countertops – some of which includes you surface options seen here.
How to Choose the Right Countertop for Your Kitchen
We offer an online list of pros and cons when it comes to common countertop surfaces. These include:
• Wide variety of colors, textures & patterns
• Durable, water resistant, easy to clean
• Relatively inexpensive.
• Can scratch, scorch or stain
• Difficult to repair
• Seams are visible.
• Durable, water and heat resistant, easy clean
• Allows for integral sink installation
• Seams invisible, scratches can be sanded out
• Requires very firm support underneath
• Limited colors, imitation stone and pastels now
Variation in the natural stone colour, pattern, size, shape and shade are inherent and unique characteristics of granite and should be expected when choosing this option.
• Granite and Marble have natural beauty
• Cool surface good for making dough or candy
• Completely natural material
•Oil, alcohol or any acid will stain marble
• Seams are visible, unforgiving on glassware
• Solid stone slabs are expensive
• Requires periodic sealing
Although generally more consistent than granite (in come colours), variation in the colour, pattern, size, shape and shade are inherent and should be expected.
• Heat resistant
• Stain resistant
• Impact resistant
• Has the look and feel of granite
• No maintenance
• Consistent slab size/thickness
• Visible seams
As mentioned in our previous blog…
Countertops and cabinets are centre-stage kitchen staples, and investing in quality products for both the visual appeal, as well as the lifespan of a product, matters. Which is where Kitchen Concepts excels. We don’t believe that you should have to sacrifice quality for budget. Quite the opposite.
Kitchen Concepts delivers in-house design and cabinet manufacturing, making your buying decisions seamless – from start to finish.
If you are seeking countertops in Langley Contact Us. We would be thrilled to help you through your journey!